Saturday, January 11, 2014

Last outfit post


On one very foggy day (Wednesday to be exact) I met up with friend of mine, a student photographer Petar Mitrovic, to take a few shots for todays post.
Recently I received this sweater from Sammy Dress (thanks for sending it to me!) and I wanted to show it off.
Honestly, I'm not 100% pleased with it. Maybe I expected too much for such price? That's probably it. The collar is uneven, which bothered me the most. I don't have complaints for material as I didn't expect pure cotton to begin with. All in all, what you pay is what you get basically.









13 comments :

  1. Opustena i slatka kombinacija :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, slicno nesto sam i ja postovala :)

    ninafashionshow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bacila sam pogled, super je i tvoj outfit :) Hvala!

      Delete
  3. Takve stvari me najvise muce kod online narucivanja, nikad ne znas kako zaista izgleda stvar. Ali u svakom slucaju, dzemper na tebi izgleda super! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Slazem se, to zna da bude iritirajuce. Hvala! :)

      Delete
  4. This outfit is absolutely fantastic! The location reminds me a lot of a couple of my favorite locations in Central Park - Bethesda Fountain and Belvedere Castle. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've never been to NY, but if I ever visit I'll make sure I check them out! :)

      Delete
  5. Simple but beautiful look!! :)

    http://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super je post! I ja sam narucila, samo crveni I iskreno, mislila sam da ce biti duzi i da ce biti nesto bolji materijal. :/ Ali sta je tu je. Nije ni da sam bas nezadovoljna. :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...